For the latest updates, please see the KU Medical Center coronavirus information page.
The department's main office remains open at this time. However, faculty and staff may be working remotely from home during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- For questions concerning student applications, vendors, office management, or general inquiries: contact Bonny Murrell.
- For questions related to the dietetic internship program: contact Jeannine Goetz.
- For questions about the master's degree program: contact Heather Gibbs.
- For questions about the online GPIDEA master's degree program: contact Kendra Spaeth.
- For questions about the medical nutrition science doctoral program: contact Susan Carlson.
- For questions about the clinical nutrition doctoral program: contact Debra Sullivan.
All departmental plans are in addition to information provided by the executive vice chancellor including those distributed via several university broadcast email messages.
The health and safety of KU students and employees is the top priority for the School of Health Professions.
Please send any questions or concerns to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feb 22, 2021