Gainful Employment Disclosure
Learn the graduation rates, costs, median debt of students in KU's nuclear medicine technology program.
Gainful Employment Disclosures – 2019
Program Name: Nuclear Medicine Technology.
This program is designed to be completed in 12 months.
This program will cost $7,000 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed. An estimated $1,000 will be needed for books and supplies in this program.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with ___ of debt. Note: Fewer than 10 students graduate per class so this information is not required to be provided.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following states: Kansas
- Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following states: N/A
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following states: N/A
- Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following states: N/A
- The following states do not have licensure requirements for this profession: N/A
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions, visit the College Scorecard website.