Skip to main content.

Not sure which degree is right for you?

Learn about the differences between clinical and research-focused audiologists and speech-pathologists. Clinical professionals provide patient services and serve important roles on health care teams. Research-based individuals are interested in finding solutions to problems and often teach in higher education.

Visit Career Paths

KU School of Health Professions