Find location, parking, and mailing address information for the KU Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
The KU Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences main office is located on the KU Medical Center campus in Kansas City, Kansas.
Advising and Questions
- High school and undergraduate college students interested in clinical laboratory science, please contact Alex Lopez, School of Health Professions recruitment and outreach specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For students close to being ready to apply to the clinical laboratory science bachelor's degree program, please contact Leah Ade, clinical assistant professor, at email@example.com.
- Questions about the master's degree program in genetic counseling should be directed to Lauren Bartik, M.S., CGC, assistant program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-945-5231(711 TTY).
- Students from other institutions: please provide your information online to schedule an advising session with an advisor.
- Contact faculty by visiting their individual bio page.
KU Dept. of Clinical Laboratory Sciences
MS 4048 / 3901 Rainbow Blvd.
Kansas City, KS 66160
Location and Parking
The academic units of the School of Health Professions are located at KU Medical Center at 3901 Rainbow Boulevard in Kansas City, Kansas. The campus is easily accessible from I-35. Our location is approximately 45 minutes from the main campus of KU in Lawrence, Kansas.
Visitors to the department should park in Olathe II parking garage (P2) or Cambridge parking garage (P3) located along the south and east sides of campus.
The Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences is located in Eaton Building Room G014. To find the office from the main hospital parking facility (Cambridge parking garage P3), pass through the hospital lobby and proceed past the cafeteria to a long corridor lined by windows. At the end of the corridor, turn left. The second door on the left is the department's main office. An ID badge is required to enter. Please make contact by phone with a faculty or staff member prior to your arrival.
For technical issues, including broken links, errors, display problems or other website issues, please e-mail email@example.com.