Ronald L. Torline, M.D.
Dr. Ronald Torline is an Associate Professor in the department of Anesthesiology at the University of Kansas Medical Center and a former Director of Pediatric Anesthesia.
Dr. Ronald Torline received his medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center, then on to complete his Anesthesiology residency, also, at the University of Kansas Medical Center and proceeded to complete a fellowship in Cardiac and Pediatric Anesthesiology at the University of Alabama, Birmingham.
Dr. Ronald Torline is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society of Anesthesiologist, International Anesthesia Research Society, and the Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology.
Dr. Ronald Torline is passionate about International Medical Education for underserved areas.
Education and Training
- BS, St. Mary's of the Plains Col.
- MD, Univ. of Kansas-Medical Ctr.
- Internship, Internal medicine , University of Kansas School of Medicine , Wichita , KS
- Residency, Anesthesiology , University of Kansas Health System , Kansas City , KS
- Clinical Fellowship, Pediatric and Cardiac Anesthesia , University of Alabama Birmingham