Ryan Gillihan, MD
Dr. Ryan Gillihan graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 2016. After earning his medical degree, he completed a residency in Dermatology at the University of Florida where he was actively involved in research and education. After completing residency, Dr. Gillihan joined faculty in the Dermatology Department at KUMC.
Education and Training
- BS, Cell and Molecular Biology, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- MD, Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Residency, Dermatology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- State of Kansas Board of Healing Arts, University of Kansas Health System
During his training, Dr. Gillihan was actively involved in teaching and research which expanded various topics including novel dermatological treatments and dermoscopy. Dr. Gillihan continues to be involved in teaching medical students and residents, as well as focusing on clinical research activities that aim to advance the care of his current and future patients.