Our 2018 conference on Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place September 14-15 in Overland Park, Kansas.
The purpose of this conference was to update physicians, scientists, nurses and other health care professionals, trainees and the general public in the greater Midwest region on:
- the current status of adult stem cell therapy
- new developments in adult stem cell research
- diagnosis and treatment guidelines related to cell therapy for various medical conditions
- management of patients using these new cell transplantation technologies
- the ethical use of regulated adult stem cells
- new developments in the application of adult stem cell research in animal health issues
Dr. Kevin Donovan delivered the keynote lecture, Stem Cells, Patients and Medical Responsibility. The conference also featured special guest speaker Dr. Jeff Colyer.