The Landon Center on Aging offers many programs to improve the quality of life for older adults and the people who care for them.
- The Brown Bag Lunch Series is open to everyone and takes place Wednesdays at noon online and in Room 270. This educational gathering features lectures and conversations on a variety of topics, primarily related to older adults and anyone who has an interest in older-adult issues.
- The monthly Family Caregiver's Support Group offers support and information for family caregivers.
- Images of Aging Photo Contest is a yearly photo contest that brings in photos from amateur and professional photographers of all ages.
- Landon Fitness Center offers a variety of in-person and online exercise programs for older adults.
- A variety of educational seminars and courses to help adapt to physical changes. These have included Walk With Ease, Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshops, and Matter of Balance.
- Special-interest programs such as writing classes, arts and crafts sessions, family movie nights, and occasional trips and meet-ups.
For a complete listing of all our upcoming community outreach programs, check our events calendar regularly.
If you would like to be informed about Landon Center on Aging events, e-mail Debi Barton at email@example.com and she will sign you up for our weekly email.