Richard C. Arnspiger, MD, FACS, RPVI
Assistant Professor, Surgery
Dr. Richard Arnspiger, II, MD, FACS, RPVI, is an Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Vascular Surgery Division at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Dr. Arnspiger, a Kansas native, graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. He completed his residency in general surgery at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City and a fellowship in Vascular Surgery at the University of Tennessee-Memphis. Dr. Arnspiger joined our faculty in 2016 in the Vascular Surgery Division.
Dr. Arnspiger is board-certified in Vascular Surgery, and has a Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation certification. He is also a member of the Vascular Surgery Associates, PA, in Shawnee, Kansas.
Education and Training
- BA, Microbiology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Ks
- MD, Medicine, University of Kansas, Kansas City, Ks
- Residency, General Surgery, St Lukes Hospital, Kanssas City, Ks
- Clinical Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tn
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Richard Arnspiger MD, FACS, RPVI, Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Vascular Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- University of Kansas Physicians, University of Kansas Physicians, Ad-Hoc Member, 2014 - 2020