The KUMC Student’s Guide to Online Learning
Welcome to the KUMC Student's Guide to Online Learning.
The goal of this website is to increase your knowledge and prepare you for your online courses as well as in-person courses that utilize online components, also called hybrid courses. By completeing this orientation, you will know how to:
- prepare for your online course
- manage your time in your online course
- be a successful online student
- use the online technologies
- check your computer to use with your online course technologies
- get help when something goes wrong
You can use this orientation in two ways. Use the menu on the left to choose which area you'd like to learn, or you can click through the orientation with the next and previous buttons on the bottom of each page. These buttons will take you through the entire orientation from start to finish. To begin in the first section, click on Begin Now below!