Fingerprinting and Records
FINGERPRINTING SERVICES ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- Only affiliates of TUKHS and the University will be allotted fingerprint services. Must provide a Health System or University badge.
- Must wear a mask during fingerprinting.
- No symptoms or exposure prior to or during the appointment.
- Temperature may be taken before fingerprints are processed.
- KUPD-KC has a right to refuse service to any affiliate displaying symptoms of illness.
The University of Kansas Medical Center Police Department offers fingerprinting services and copies of reports for a nominal cost in the Police Records Unit, located in Suite 131 of the Support Services Facility. Fingerprinting services performed Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00AM to 2:00PM. Please call 913-588-5192 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment or obtain fee information. Fingerprinting service is by appointment only.
Please note, the Police Records Unit can no longer receive cash as a form of payment. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Debit pin numbers cannot be entered, so only debit cards that can be run as credit cards are accepted. Money orders and checks are also acceptable forms of payment.
***Individuals seeking licensure in Missouri will need to obtain fingerprinting from the facilities within Missouri.