Project Eagle's values emphasize innovation, reflection for continual improvement and collaboration in pursuit of knowledge.
We are proud to partner with others in the community who are also committed to the notion of every child receiving quality early childhood experiences. Through our community partnerships, we are improving early childhood experiences for the children and families of Project Eagle. By working together, we can make this a reality for all children.
We promote excellence in the field of early education by:
- Partnering with others to affect systems change
- Offering ongoing, embedded professional development and skills enhancement
- Contributing to research efforts to increase knowledge within early education
- Communicating best practices through conferences and presentations
- Educating the future workforce through student internships
- Educare Kansas City Early Childhood Education Symposium is held twice a year, for early childhood professionals from around the Kansas City metropolitan area to gather for an evening to learn from the Educare Kansas City staff.
- Project Eagle Learning Tours focus on the importance of early childhood education and demonstrate how Project Eagle is working to prepare children, engage families, and promote excellence in the field of early childhood education.
This includes an emphasis on ongoing professional development for Project Eagle staff. These opportunities take place through lunch & learn sessions, webinars and town hall meetings where we cover topics such as head start performance standards; mental health and self-care; and diversity, equity and inclusion.