- Review program's eligibility and requirements.
- Fill out an application request form.
- Application request forms are reviewed by the Office of International Programs and the School of Nursing.
- Please note: this process can take at minimum 3 weeks.
- Await response from Office of International Programs.
- If selected, student will be sent by email an application and further instructions on the application process.
- Submit completed application.
- Completion of Immunization records is required. This form and supplemental documents must be reviewed and approved by our Student Health Coordinator prior to elective approval. Please refer to the Immunization Requirements page for more information.
- Only applications with all required documents submitted will be considered complete.
- Once the program dates are confirmed, an acceptance letter will be sent.
- The Office of International Programs will send additional information about the F-1 international student visa attainment process.
- Student will have 1 week to pay all of the non-refundable fees.
- KUMC requires that all students participating in the Clinical Electives Program live in the International Accommodations. The accommodations are located walking distance to the KUMC campus. Accommodation fees will need to be submitted with the application fees.
- Payment must be received by the Office of International Programs using our FlyWire service and within the allotted time.
- Student will receive an official Welcome Letter and will be expected to send all flight and travel information to the Office of International Programs.
Last modified: Oct 13, 2020