News Listing Page
- KU researchers studying possible link between diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease
Nov 07, 2019 -- New KU ADC clinical trial is testing the effects of a diabetes drug on brain metabolism
- NEJM publishes clinical trial results leading to cystic fibrosis breakthrough
Oct 31, 2019 -- KU Medical Center was one of the sites of a phase 3 trial that led to the approval of the drug, known by its brand name, Trikafta, by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on October 21.
- All of Us visits campus, seeking volunteers for nationwide study
Oct 15, 2019 -- The All of Us Research Program visited the University of Kansas Medical Center Oct. 2 as part of its quest to collect biomedical data from 1 million individuals across the United States in the next 10 years.
- Researchers win grant from BlueKC to study food insecurity
Oct 10, 2019 -- Researchers at the University of Kansas Medical Center will use a $400,000 grant to study how community health workers can help close the food insecurity gap in certain patients.
- KU Medical Center earns $18.9 million grant to support biomedical research in Kansas
Aug 28, 2019 -- KU Medical Center receives $18.9 million grant supporting biomedical research in Kansas
Last modified: Jul 26, 2018