Megan Thomas, M.D.
After graduating from The Ohio State University with a degree in Economics, Megan worked in the marketing field for a few years before deciding to pursue a career in medicine. In 2007, she graduated from Chapman University with a Bachelor's in Biochemistry. Her medical degree was from Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine. She attended residency at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis and fellowship at MetroHealth Medical Center. After working in Cincinnati for 3 years, she has decided to join the University of Kansas to further her career in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
Education and Training
- BS, Economics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- BS, Biology/chemistry Split Major, Chapman University, Orange, California
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana, Indianapolis, IN
- Clinical Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio
- Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Member, 2021 - Present
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Member, 2011 - Present
- Thomas, Megan., M, Haghiac, Mary, Navarro, Virtu, Minium, Judi, Catalano, Patrick, O'Tierney-Ginn, Perrie. 2018. Oxidative Stress Effects Fatty Acid Metabolism in the Human Term Placenta. . Reproductive Sciences