Muhammad Shafiq, MD, MSCR, FACP
Clinical Assistant Professor, General & Hospital Medicine
Dr. Muhammad Shafiq is Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Kansas Medical Center and primarily works as nocturnist in the Department of General and Geriatric Medicine.
Dr. Shafiq received his medical degree from Khyber Medical College, which is an affiliated institute of Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, Pakistan. Dr. Shafiq then proceeded with his Internal Medicine residency at the University of Missouri Kansas City – School of Medicine. Given his interest in clinical research, Dr. Shafiq also completed Master of Science in Clinical Research program from the University of Kansas - School of Medicine.
Education and Training
- MBBS, Medicine, Khyber Medical College affiliated with Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, KPK
- MS, Clinical Research, University of Kansas - School of Medicine
- Internship, Radiology and Orthopedics, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar, KPK
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Missouri Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- American College of Physicians, Member, 2015 - Present