Madhuri G. Reddy, MD FACOG
I am a board certified Obstetrics and Gynecology with a strong clinical interest in minimally invasive surgery(MIS) and menopause management. I perform the full spectrum of gynecological procedures including but not limited to hysteroscopies, laparoscopic and robotic surgeries. The disease processes that particularly interest me include abnormal bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis and menopause.
I also have interest in surgical education of the next generation of Obgyn doctors and am actively involved in training of our Obgyn residents in and out of the surgical suite.
Education and Training
- BS, Biochemistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- MD, Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State UNiversity, Detroit, Michigan
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Board Certification, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical License, Kansas Board of Health
- Kansas City Gynecological Society, President, 2018 - 2019
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Member, 2009 - Present
- Kansas City Gynecological Society, Member, 2006 - Present
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Member, 1998 - Present