Martin L. De Ruyter, M.D., MS, FASA
Dr. Martin De Ruyter is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. De Ruyter received his medical degree from Creighton University in Nebraska. Dr. De Ruyter and then went on to complete his anesthesiology residency at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr. De Ruyter also completed a Critical Care fellowship while at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine.
Education and Training
- BS, Biology , Santa Clara University , Santa Clara, CA
- MS, Biological Sciences, California State Polytechnic University Ponoma, Pomona, CA
- MD, Medical Degree, Creighton University , Omaha, NE
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN