Mitchell Birt, MD
Dr. Mitchell Birt completed a fellowship at the University of Arizona College of Medicine Phoenix. He earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical School and completed his residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Education and Training
- BS, Biology, Washburn University, Topeka, KS
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Hand, Upper Extremity and Microvascular Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix, AZ
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Patient Safety and Quality Committee, Member, 2016 - Present
- Tucker, W., A, Birt, M., C, Heddings, A., A, Horton, G., A. 2020. The Effect of Postoperative Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs on Nonunion Rates in Long Bone Fractures.. Orthopedics, 43 (4), 221-227
- Moody, Christian , Birt, Mitchell., C, Edwards, Scott., G. 2020. Scaphoid Fracture - Locked Plate Fixation (3rd Edition )