Laura M. Parisi, M.D.
Dr. Laura Parisi is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She completed medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. She then returned to her hometown of Kansas City to complete her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Kansas.
Dr. Parisi enjoys caring for individuals throughout their lifetime and specializes in both obstetrics and gynecology. Her specific interests include abnormal uterine bleeding, minimally invasive surgery, vaginal surgery and providing vaginal births after cesarean sections.
She is the proud mom of two children, both born at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Education and Training
- BA, Biology, Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- MD, Medicine, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Kansas, Kansas City, Kansas
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical License, Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Medical License, Missouri State Board of Registration for the Healing Arts
- American College of Gynecology, Member, 2015 - Present
- Roche, Michael, Parisi, Laura, Kesterson, Joshua. 2018. The role of pemetrexed in recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer: A scoping review. Oncology Reviews. . Oncology Reviews
- Parisi, Laura, Gabbay, Robert. 2015. What Providers Want from the Primary Care Extension Service to Facilitate Practice Transformation. Family Medicine