Lucas J. Meek, Associate Professor
KUMC Radiology Faculty 2009-present. Division Director, Cardiothoracic Radiology 2012-present. I specialize in interpretation of Cardiac CT for coronary artery disease and cardiac structure, Cardiac MRI for cardiac structure/function and rare heart diseases, and Chest CT for rare lung diseases, Low Dose CT Lung Screening, Lung Cancer diagnosis/surveillance/staging.
Education and Training
- BS, Nutrition, Kansas State University
- MD, Medicine, Univ. of Kansas-Medical Ctr.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, KUMC
- Residency, Radiology, KUMC
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- State of Kansas Medical License, Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- State of Missouri Medical License, Missouri State Board of Registration for the Healing Arts