Jessica Kalender-Rich, MD
Associate Professor, Division of General and Geriatric Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine
Jessica Kalender-Rich, MD, is a Board Certified Physician in Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, and Internal Medicine. Her practice focuses on care of the frail older adult. In addition, she is a member of the Clinical Competency Committee and a Core Faculty Member for the Internal Medicine Residency, Palliative Medicine Fellowship, and Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Programs. Dr. Kalender-Rich is the Primary Investigator for Grayhawk Database and participates in several areas of research as noted below.
- Educational Innovation and Curriculum Design
- Patient-Centered Care of the Frail Older Adult
- Transitions of Care
- Palliative Medicine Across Multiple Care Sites
- Health Literacy of Older Adults
- Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine. 2009-2010.
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine. 2006-2009.
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas. 2002-2006.
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas. 1998-2001.