Landon Center on Aging
Fitness and Brown Bag Programs Live via Zoom
Fitness programs are taught every weekday and can be accessed with a home computer, tablet, or smartphone. Contact Matt Chandler, Program Director for Life Enrichment and Wellness Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enroll and receive the log-in information. Online Fitness Flyer
Our Brown Bag series is continuing online Wednesdays at noon. There is a passcode you will need to enter, which is provided below the Zoom link. Recordings of the presentations are generally posted by Thursday at the following link. Brown Bag Schedule and Recordings
We have received a number of questions regarding COVID-19 vaccine availability. Below are links to local resources for details on vaccine distribution.
(Those without computer access may call our Assistant Director Diane Clark at 913-588-1218, who is coordinating our efforts to assist them.)
- University of Kansas Health System
- Wyandotte County Public Health (English and Spanish)
- Johnson County Health & Environment
- Lawrence/Douglas County Public Health
- Leavenworth County Health Department
- Cass County Health Department
- Clay County Public Health Center
- Jackson County Health Department
- Kansas City MO Health Department
- Platte County Health Department
(Updated Feb. 11, 2021. Please email email@example.com if any of these links are broken.)
As a reminder, the geriatric and neurology clinics located in the building are part of the University of Kansas Health System. Contact your physician's office directly if you have any questions.
The Landon Center on Aging strives to resume our community programming as soon as feasible. In the meantime, we are working to provide you with helpful and accurate information. Please follow us on Facebook (@Landon.Center.on.Aging) and check our website for updates. If you prefer to receive information by mail, please let us know.
For more information, please contact:
- Matt Chandler, Program Director for Life Enrichment and Wellness Programs firstname.lastname@example.org 913-588-3094
- Diane Clark, Assistant Director of the Landon Center on Aging email@example.com 913-588-1218