Jayhawk Way Program
The Jayhawk Way is KUMC's foundational professional development program. It includes seven, two-hour sessions that take place every other week. The program is led by Rick Leffke of The Carden Group. The Jayhawk Way programs have been designed for KUMC faculty and staff in order to optimize organizational and individual excellence. All members of the KUMC workforce - faculty and staff - are invited and encouraged to participate. Welcome to The Jayhawk Way !
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Identify the group that works best for you from the list below.
- Click the red "Sign Up" button for the group you've chosen. This will register you for the series.
The first class session is listed next to the sign-up below. Sessions 2-7 will occur every other week after the first session
- The Summer 2021 course consists of seven, two-hour Zoom sessions that take place every other Tuesday from July 6 to September 28.
- The Fall 2021, Group 1 course consists of seven, two-hour Zoom sessions that take place every other Wednesday from August 18 to November 10.
- The Fall 2021, Group 2 course consists of seven, two-hour Zoom sessions that take place every other Thursday from Sept. 16 to December 23. (We will not meet November 25 in observance of Thanksgiving.)
Sign up deadline for a group is the day before the first meeting date in the series. Participants are expected to attend all session dates in the group for which they sign up.
Sign up now! Seats are limited!