ATTENTION: To ensure the health and safety of the campus community through the use of social distancing, Jayhawk Way courses will be conducted online.
Why are we offering this program?
KUMC's success depends on having an excellent, valued and respected workforce and a vibrant organizational culture. Each of us has the opportunity to be a leader, regardless of position or title. The Jayhawk Way is designed to develop your leadership skills and enhance your personal effectiveness.
How is the program delivered?
- Rolling start dates
- Seven two-hour sessions at two-week intervals
- Facilitation by The Carden Group
- Opportunities to practice new tools, individually and in groups
What will you get out of The Jayhawk Way?
- The opportunity to define your personal goals and passions
- Sharpen your current skills and develop new skills
- Build an interprofessional network of colleagues
- One-on-one coaching and consultations