Kyle F. Summers, D.O.
Dr. Summers is an assistant professor in the neuroradiology section at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He completed his neuroradiology fellowship at KUMC after earning his medical degree from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and finishing a diagnostic radiology residency at Oklahoma State University Medical Center. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Osteopathic Association with a certificate of added qualification in Neuroradiology.
Education and Training
- BS, Microbiology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- Internship, Rotating Internship with Special Emphasis in Radiology, Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK
- Clinical Fellowship, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology, American Osteopathic Association
- Diagnostic Radiology Board Certification, American Osteopathic Association
- Doctor of Osteopathy Telemedicine, New Mexico Regulation & Licensing Department
- Doctor of Osteopathy, Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon, Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners
- Osteopathy Physician and Surgeon, Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts
- Physician, Texas Medical Board
Dr. Summers previous research efforts and current interests are primarily in head and neck imaging, including diseases of the middle and inner ear, imaging of auditory restoration devices, and congenital variants of the inner ear.