Keith A. Sale, MD, FAAOA
Associate Professor, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Vice President and Chief Physician Executive Ambulatory Services, University of Kansas Health System
Dr. Sale completed medical school at the Medical University of South Carolina and his residency the University of Kansas. He is board certified in Otolaryngology as well as being certified by the American Board of Otolaryngic Allergy. Dr. Sale's clinical practice currently includes comprehensive otolaryngology, allergy and sinonasal disease, and vagus nerve stimulator placement.
During his time at KU, Dr. Sale has served as the Department of Otolaryngology Residency Program Director and Vice Chair for Clinical Operations. He currently serves at the University of Kansas Health System Vice President for Ambulatory Services. Dr. Sale also serves on the Centrus Health Board of Governers and is an at-large Board member for the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Education and Training
- BA, Biology, Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- MD, Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Internship, General Surgery, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Residency, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Other, Certificate Course, Bloch School of Business - University of Missouri, Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow Certification, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Kansas License, Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Missouri License, Missouri Board of Healing Arts