Katherine A. Palmieri, M.D., MBA
Dr. Katherine Palmieri is an Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Palmieri received her medical degree from the University f Kansas Medical Center and then went on to complete her anesthesiology residency at The University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. Dr. Palmieri also completed a Critical Care fellowship at Columbia University in New York.
Education and Training
- BBA, George Washington Univ.
- MBA, New York Univ.
- MD, Univ. of Kansas-Medical Ctr.
- Internship, General Surgery/Urology, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Residency, Urology, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Clinical Fellowship, Anesthesiology Critical Care, Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Hospital, NY, NY