Kelli Andresen, M.D.
Dr. Andresen is a board certified diagnostic radiologist specializing in body imaging and ultrasound. Her clinical interests include transplant and bariatric imaging. Dr. Andresen is very active in medical education, having formerly served as a Radiology residency Program Director and medical student elective director.
Education and Training
- MD, Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Clinical Fellowship, Body Imaging, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- American Board of Radiology
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Missouri Board of Healing Arts