Jared T. Staab, D.O., MBA, MA
Dr. Jared Staab is an Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Staab received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, Missouri. He then went on to complete his anesthesiology residency at The University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. Dr. Staab also completed a fellowship in Critical Care Anesthesiology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Education and Training
- BS, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Fort Hays State University, Hays, KS
- Other, Emergency Medical Technician , Barton County Community College, Great Bend, KS
- DO, Medicine, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, MO
- MA, Bioethics, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, MO
- MBA, Leadership/Business, Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Missouri
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Clinical Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Other, Business, Rockhurst, Kansas City, M)