Jessica O. Schuttler, Ph.D.
Jessica Schuttler is a child psychologist and assistant professor at the University of Kansas Medical Center in the Division of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics. She is also the Training Director for the Kansas Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) program. She works with children, youth and young adults to provide therapy and interdisciplinary developmental evaluations. Her role with the LEND program includes teaching and coordinating training experiences for emerging leaders from over 10 different disciplines in the interest of creating more inclusive communities. She believes in strengths-focused and person-centered approaches, and seeks to promote healthy social-emotional development for all of her clients and students.
Education and Training
- PhD, School Psychology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist , Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board
- Association of Teachers of Maternal and Child Health, Member, 2019 - Present
- American Psychological Association, Member, 2018 - Present
Current Research and Grants
- Leadership and Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, HRSA: Maternal and Child Health, Key Personnel