Workshops and Webinars
3RNET 2023 Academy Now Open for Registration
This six-part webinar series, beginning on Oct. 3, features practical, action-oriented content for healthcare employers, using a workshop-style approach. You will hear from national experts on rural/underserved retention, and you will have the ability to ask questions of other Academy attendees as well as 3RNET members.
The 3RNET Academy, which is sponsored by the Kansas Recruitment and Retention Center (KRRC), is a $500 value available to KRRC clients for free. Other Kansas employers can receive 50% off by registering through KRRC.
If you have any questions, please contact KRRC at email@example.com or (316) 293-2649.
This webinar series is for health care employees, including:
- Human Resources
- Medical Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
Why you should attend the Academy:
- The Best Speakers
- Relevant Sessions
- Anytime/Anywhere (recorded sessions)
- Rural and Underserved Specific
- Certificate of Completion
All Sessions begin at 1:30 p.m. Central Time
- SESSION 1: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3
- What Makes Your Organization Unique? Using Candidate Motivations to Strategically Recruit
- SESSION 2: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17
- Geography’s Impact when Recruiting in Rural and Underserved Areas
- SESSION 3: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31
- Flexibility when Balancing Financial, Lifestyle, and Scope of Practice Needs
- SESSION 4: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14
- Empowering Employees with a Team-Based Approach and Community Support
- SESSION 5: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28
- Free and Low-Cost Resources to Market Your Unique Selling Points Across Workforce Generations
- SESSION 6: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12
- Bringing it all Together with Insights from Dr. Dave Schmitz, family medicine physician. residency director, and co-creator of the Apgar Factors
Lunch and Learn
Quarterly, our office hosts a virtual Lunch and Learn session.
To receive email alerts, join our email list.
Do you have an idea for a topic?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch & Learns are free for KRRC contract holders and all of their employees. $20 for all other attendees.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistant award totaling $1,503,612.00 with 100% funded by HRSA/HHS and $690,000 and 0% funded by nongovernment source(s). The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA/HHS, or the U.S. Government.
Kansas Hospital Association (KHA) is promoting the concept of growing apprenticeships in the health care industry. This lunch & learn will provide an update in terms of how the legislature and other stakeholders are promoting health care apprenticeships as well as provide some tips on how to get started at your hospital.