The University of Kansas Medical Center is an educational and research institution. It shares its Kansas City campus with The University of Kansas Health System, that has separate employment services. Check out career opportunities with the health system.
Careers at KUMC
The University of Kansas Medical Center is pleased to announce our upgraded applicant portal, launching July 1, 2020. The upgrade will enhance and improve the applicant experience.
- If you applied to a job posting on or before July 1, 2020, you will be able to see your application status in our previous system through August 28, 2020.
- If you are applying for a job between July 1 and August 28, we encourage you to check both systems, as jobs will remain posted in our previous system and new openings will be posted in our new system.
- All postings remaining open in our previous system will be transferred to our new system on August 28.
- Please note, any applications received in the previous system will not be transferred to the new system. They will contact any applicants they wish to advance to invite them to apply in our new system once the posting has been transferred. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to improve the application process. We thank you for your interest in joining the University of Kansas Medical Center.
The University of Kansas Medical Center serves Kansas through excellence in education, research, patient care and community engagement.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
If you are a current KU Medical Center employee or contingent worker, Log in to Workday, search for "Find Jobs" from the Home Landing Page to view and apply to current openings
You may maintain your professional profile, update your work experience and education, and view your current job applications, from the Career worklet on your Home Landing Page.
KU Medical Center encourages qualified individuals with disabilities to apply. To request accommodations to complete an online job application, please contact Human Resources at 913-588-5080 or email@example.com.
The University of Kansas Medical Center is an educational and research institution. It shares its Kansas City campus with The University of Kansas Health System, a patient care provider that has separate employment services. Check out career opportunities with the health system.
- Clery Disclosure Act
- EEO Statement
- Kansas Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Nondiscrimination, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Policy
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Title IX
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (1998), The University of Kansas Medical Center annually provides information relating to campus crime statistics and security measures to the U.S. Department of Education. A copy of The University of Kansas Medical Center's statistics, as reported annually to the U.S. Department of Education, will be provided upon request by the Office of Public Safety, Support Services Bldg. 2100 West 36th Ave, Suite 115., Kansas City, KS 66160, and can be obtained electronically from the University of Kansas Medical Center website here.