IRB Office location: Fairway North Office Building at 4330 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 3170, Fairway, KS 66205. Feel free to e-mail or call us with your questions.
General Office Mail, E-mail and Phone
- Mailing address: 3901 Rainbow Blvd., Mailstop 7005, Kansas City, KS 66160
- Email address for general questions: IRBhelp@kumc.edu
- General office phone number: (913) 588-1240
- General office fax number: (913) 588-5771
- If you have specific questions about your submission, please contact the IRB Coordinator listed in eCompliance
- If you have trouble logging into eCompliance, please contact the COI office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If log-in issue may be related to an expired or forgotten password, please contact Jayhawk Tech Clinic at 913-945-9999 then press 2.
HRPP and IRB
- HRPP Director: Kyle Stephens (913) 588-1240/(913) 588-0942
- IRB Assistant Director: Melody Solace (913) 588-1493
- IRB Liaison - Wichita: Rachel Marsh (316) 293-2610
- IRB Administrator: Emily Swanger (913) 945-7742
- IRB Reliance Manager: Kathy Jurius (913) 588-1379
- IRB Generalist: Jane Salisbury (913) 588-1648
- IRB Generalist: Kerianne Nash
- IRB Generalist: Michael Risse
- IRB Generalist: Emily Olschki
- IRB Generalist: Faith Burdine
- Privacy Manager: Christopher Griffith (913) 588-0940
Conflict of Interest
- COI Manager: Ryan Werth (913) 588-1288
- COI Program Coordinator: (913) 588-1375
We are pleased to offer Consultation Appointments to assist investigators, coordinators, residents, and students with pre-review and other questions about IRB submissions. Appointments are typically 30 minutes. Researchers may use the 30-minute time slot for help to: evaluate the feasibility of a project and possible regulatory implications; pre-review your draft IRB application, protocol and consent form; and, assist answering provisos and general questions about IRB and other regulatory requirements. To schedule an appointment, contact the IRB Office via email or call (913) 588-1240.