Haley Miranda, M.D.
Dr. Haley Miranda is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Miranda received her medical degree from Northwestern Memorial and then went on to complete her anesthesiology residency at The University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. Dr. Miranda completed a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at Duke University.
Education and Training
- BA, Biology, Boston University, Boston, MA
- MD, Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- MD, Northwestern University
- Residency, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Clinical Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC