Genie Pierson, M.D.
Dr. Genie Pierson is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She received her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and completed her residency at Saint Louis University. She is certified through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Pierson enjoys all aspects of OB/GYN but has special interests in management of abnormal uterine bleeding, minimally invasive surgery, management of abnormal pap smears, obstetrics, and contraception.
Education and Training
- BA, Human Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- MD, Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Board Certification, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical License, Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Medical License, Missouri Division of Professional Registration