Skip to main content


Finance > Payroll


Access your W-2 forms via the Employee Self-Service portal if you have consented to receive your W-2 electronically. If you have not, there is still time to consent. If you need help logging in, granting consent or viewing your W-2, read the instructions. Paper forms will be sent to your current mailing address in late January.

In the myKUMC portal, under the Pay & Benefits tab, you can sign into PeopleSoft HR

From this same location you can also update your paystub email alert to send notifications to other email address or to turn off all notifications.  

 2018 W-2 Helpful Information

New Hire

  • Forms 8233 (Non Resident Alien tax treaties)


Address Changes, Direct Deposit information and W-4 Changes need to be made in the Self Service area of PeopleSoft HR.

* This form will not change your address. Click on Address Changes to change your address. The W-4 changes in self service changes only your Federal taxes. If you want to change your State taxes please complete the State tax form. If you only want to change your Federal tax withholdings use self service.

Last modified: Sep 23, 2020