Eric D. Vidoni, PT, PhD
Associate Professor, Neurology
Core Leader - Outreach and Recruitment, Core Leader, Outreach and Recruitment Core, SOM-Kansas City, Neurology
Core Leader - Research Education, Co-Director, Kansas Dementia and Aging Research Training Pipeline, SOM-Kansas City, Neurologyevidoni@kumc.edu
Eric Vidoni, PT, PhD, is Director of the Outreach, Recruitment and Education Core for the University of Kansas Alzheimer's Disease Research Center and an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Dr. Vidoni got his Bachelor's of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign in 2001. In 2008, he completed his MSPT and PhD as part of a joint curriculum at the University of Kansas. As core director, he connects communities, providers, and researchers to support dementia capable care and research in the region.
Dr. Vidoni's personal research is in community-based exercise benefits for the brain.
Education and Training
- PhD, Rehabilitation Sciences, Univ. of Kansas-Medical Ctr.
- MS, Physical Therapy, Univ. of Kansas-Medical Ctr.
- BS, Kinesiology, Univ. of Illinois-Urbana
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Neurology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Kansas Licensed Physical Therapist, Kansas State Board of Healing Arts