Training and Drills Overview
NOTE: The University of Kansas Medical Center launched an intranet on June 20, 2016 to provide easier access to information and tools used by our faculty and staff. Valid KU Medical Center network credentials are required to access the intranet.
Many of the forms and procedures for Emergency Management have been relocated to the intranet. If you are affiliated with another institution and are interested in collaborating or learning more about our procedures, please contact University Emergency Management at email@example.com.
The Office of Emergency Preparedness will conduct a number of trainings and drills throughout campus over the year. Some of these include, but are not limited to:
- Annual Fire Evacuation Training per building
- Annual Inclement Weather Training
If you would like department specific training please contact the Office of Emergency Preparedness at 913-574-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Some types of department specific training could include:
- Lunch and learn on certain topic (i.e. active shooter, evacuation routes)
- Departmental Emergency Plan training
- Department specific fire or tornado training
- Department specific emergency response procedures
For a listing of our current training calendar please email email@example.com.