Erin N. Hecker, MD FACOG
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Erin Hecker is an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She is the assistant program director for the obstetrics and gynecology residency program.
Dr. Hecker received her medical degree from the University of Kansas. She then proceeded to complete her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Kansas.
She enjoys caring for individuals throughout their lifetime. Special interests include obstetrics, gynecology, and preventative health. She enjoys teaching medical students and residents. As a lifelong Kansan, she is excited to continue providing obstetric and gynecologic care to the Kansas City community.
Education and Training
- MD, Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Medical Doctor Active License, Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Certification, Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Junior Fellow Section Chair, Chair, 2018 - 2020
Dr. Hecker enjoys research that focuses on undergraduate and graduate medical education including curriculum building and assessment. She also enjoys quality improvement research and has participated in several departmental projects.