Library Tutorials and Resources
Dykes Library offers a variety of guides, tutorials and workshops designed to assist users in developing skills in library research, information management and the usage of specific resources available in the library. These tools are free and open to registered KUMC students, faculty and staff.
Using our resources
- Searching Our Catalog: Getting Started
- Searching for a Book or Journal in Print
- Searching for an Electronic Book or Electronic Journal
- Searching for an Article
- Additional Catalog Features
- Requesting Materials Using ILLiad
Searching the literature
- Cochrane Library
- Database How-to-Guide
Definition of a database and how to effectively search a database.
- PubMed Tutorial
- Web of Science Information