- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- White Fragility, Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk about Racism by Robin DiAngelo
- 20 Picture Books for 2020: Readings to Embrace Race, Provide Solace & Do Good
- Quaye, Stephen John, and Shaun R. Harper. Student Engagement in Higher Education: Theoretical Perspectives and Practical Approaches for Diverse Populations. 2nd ed. New York: Routledge, 2014.
- Sue, Derald Wing. Microaggressions in Everyday Life: Race, Gender, and Sexual Orientation. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2010.
- CASTE: The origins of our discontents - Isabel Wilkerson