Dipika Aggarwal, MBBS
Dipika Aggarwal, MBBS, is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She joined the faculty in 2014.
Dr. Aggarwal earned her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, India. After graduating from medical school, she moved to the United States and completed her neurology residency at KU Medical Center, where she also finished a one-year clinical neurophysiology fellowship.
Dr. Aggarwal is board certified in neurology, clinical neurophysiology and electrodiagnostic medicine. She specializes in general neurology and her clinical interests include neuropathy, migraines/headaches, stroke, dementia, muscle disorders, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis. She also performs Botox injections for migraine headaches and EMG/NCS for nerve and muscle disorders.
Education and Training
- MBBS, Medicine, Kasturba Med. Col., Mysore U.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Residency, Neurology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Clinical Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology