Christina Smith, M.D.
Dr. Christina Smith is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Smith received her medical degree from the University of Chicago Urbana-Champaign and then went on to complete her anesthesiology residency at The University of Illinois in Chicago. Dr. Smith also went on to complete a fellowship in Perioperative Medicine at the University of California Irvine in Orange, California.
Education and Training
- BS, Molecular/Cellular Biology, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- MD, Medicine, University of Illinois , Chicago, IL
- MPH, Comparative Health Systems & Policy, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Internship, Anesthesiology, Texas Tech University, El Paso, TX
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Clinical Fellowship, Perioperative Medicine, University of California Irvine, Orange, CA