Kansas Career Opportunities Health Care Career Fair
Kansas Career Opportunities (KCO) is an annual health care career fair held each fall. KCO provides an opportunity for resident physicians, health care job seekers, and students to network with health care employers from across Kansas.
If you have any questions about KCO, or are curious about future support and advertising opportunities, give us a call at 316-293-2649. Our KCO coordinators, Laurie and Allison, will be happy to assist you!
Dear KCO Exhibitors, Supporters, and Advertisers,
After thoughtful conversation with KU School of Medicine leadership and following national and local health and safety guidelines, it's become clear that we again must make the tough decision to postpone KCO until Spring 2022. A rescheduled date will be forthcoming.
Refund or rollover - it's your choice
Your Exhibit Registration, Supporter Contribution, and/or advertisement for the 2021 event can either be refunded in full, or you can roll it over to the Spring 2022 event.
Please let us know your preference by September 15th.
- By rolling over your registration, it guarantees your exhibit space in Spring 2022. Please keep in mind that fall KCO 2021 was sold out and on a wait list; we are not able to guarantee your slot if your registration does not roll over.
- If you would like a full refund, we will happily refund your fees/contributions. Refunds will begin processing shortly after September 15th.
The Kansas Recruitment and Retention Center (KRRC) is here to help.
We know it may not be feasible to wait until the next career fair to fill positions. We are here to assist your recruitment efforts. We have a staff of experts in the recruitment field. If you aren't already a KRRC Client, we would love to share contract options to help recruit the staff you need. Contact KRRC at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
There's simply no substitute for the connections and energy of a face-to-face event. But rest assured-the next chapter of KCO will be worth the wait. Until then, thank you for your understanding and partnership. We value it, beyond words.
Representatives from 30-55 health care employers use this opportunity to meet and begin building relationships with prospective employees. During KCO, health care employers from across Kansas recruit for current and future positions. Employers who have found and hired health care providers they connected with during KCO earn the title of Star Community.
Participants are provided the opportunity to:
- Learn more about what rural and underserved communities have to offer
- Start building relationships with potential employers
- Find out which employers offer special incentives and benefits
- Brush up on interviewing and communication skills
- Inquire more about loan forgiveness and repayment options
- Build connections to begin providing locum tenens/temporary coverage services
KCO is hosted by The University of Kansas Medical Center, Rural Health Education and Services department. For more information on KCO call 316-293-2649, or email email@example.com.