Kansas Career Opportunities Health Care Career Fair
Kansas Career Opportunities (KCO) is an annual health care career fair. KCO provides an opportunity for resident physicians, health care job seekers, and students to network with health care employers from across Kansas.
If you have any questions about KCO, or are curious about future support and advertising opportunities, give us a call at 316-293-2649. Our KCO coordinators, Laurie and Allison, will be happy to assist you!
Representatives from over 50 health care employers use this opportunity to meet and begin building relationships with prospective employees. During KCO, health care employers from across Kansas recruit for current and future positions. Employers who have found and hired health care providers they connected with during KCO earn the title of Star Community.
Participants are provided the opportunity to:
- Learn more about what rural and underserved communities have to offer
- Start building relationships with potential employers
- Find out which employers offer special incentives and benefits
- Brush up on interviewing and communication skills
- Inquire more about loan forgiveness and repayment options
- Build connections to begin providing locum tenens/temporary coverage services
KCO is hosted by The University of Kansas Medical Center, Rural Health Education and Services department. For more information on KCO call 316-293-2649, or email email@example.com.