KU Medical Center Tours
Students can tour the KU Medical Center campus in Kansas City, Kansas for a first-hand look at a modern academic health center. This tour is designed to visit three departments on the KU Medical Center campus. This tour is not a full walking tour of the campus.
Tours for High School Students
Guidelines for scheduling tours:
- All tours must be requested by a teacher/sponsor.
- Tours must be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- Tour groups must be 30 students or less.
- Tours require a minimum of one chaperone for every 10-15 students attending.
- Students must be enrolled in 9th grade or above.
- Tour presentations are dependent upon department availability.
- Tours will be held on the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of each month.
- Tour times will be 9 a.m.-noon.
- Classes must arrive on time and ready to tour.
If interested in scheduling a tour, call 620-235-4040 or email Seth Nutt.