|Follow us on LinkedIn|
|Like us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Follow us on Instagram|
KU Medical Center Tours
Tours for High School Students
Groups of high school students can tour the KU Medical Center campus in Kansas City, Kan. for a first-hand look at a modern academic health center. This tour is designed to visit three departments on the KU Medical Center campus, this tour is not a full walking tour of the campus.
To Schedule a High School Group Tour
Guidelines for scheduling tours:
- All tours must be requested by a teacher/sponsor
- Tours must be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- Tour groups must be 30 students or less.
- Tours require a minimum of one chaperone for every 10-15 students attending.
- Students must be enrolled in 9th grade or above.
- Tour presentations are dependent upon department availability.
- Tours will be held on the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of each month.
- Tour times will be 9 a.m. to Noon.
- Classes must arrive on time and ready to tour.
Tour dates are available for the 2019-2020 school year. If interested in scheduling a tour, contact Seth Nutt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 235-4040.
Tours for College Students
Interested in attending the KU School of Medicine, Nursing or Health Professions? Visit these pages for information on tours and campus visit opportunities: