|Follow us on LinkedIn|
|Like us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Follow us on Instagram|
CampMed is a day-long workshop with hands-on activities for high school students in grades 10-12 interested in health care careers. Students interact with health care professionals in small group learning sessions to build real-world skills required for careers in health care, such as how to perform intubation or properly practice CPR.
- A maximum of 30-40 students attend.
- Workshop includes 4 or 5 hands-on sessions with one main group session.
- Hands-on sessions have fewer than 8 students with each health care professional.
- Students are separated into groups and rotate to all sessions.
- Materials are provided to instructors.
- Held at a facility with access to medical equipment.
- Students receive a patch or scrub top for attendance.
- Cost: $10 per student.
- Schools select the students to attend.
- Forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a school is not registered by the deadline, the remaining spots will be released to additional students from other schools.
- Photo release forms must be completed along with registration and teacher recommendation forms.