Student Volunteer Opportunities
KU Medical Center offers a variety of volunteer and service opportunities for our students, from one-time events to ongoing projects. Visit each link below for more information on these opportunities.
Special event opportunities
- Children's Miracle Network of Greater Kansas City
- Community Service Day, Kansas City, Kan.
- Nicodemus Adult Health Screening Summer Program, Nicodemus, Kan.
- Student Research Forum
- BullDoc Free Clinic, Kansas City, Kan.
- Dykes Library, Kansas City, Kan.
- Hoglund Biomedical Imaging Center, Kansas City, Kan.
- JayDoc Free Clinic, Kansas City, Kan.
- JayDoc Community Clinic, Wichita, Kan.
- KU MS Achievement Center, Kansas City, Kan.
- Reach Out and Read Kansas City
- Volunteer Services office, The University of Kansas Hospital, (913) 588-6560
Is your opportunity missing? Email us at email@example.com.