Process for monitoring and documenting physician participation
The Portfolio Program is managed by Julius Leary, MOC Portfolio Program Manager, who will confirm physician participation and communicate the necessary information and documentation to the ABMS.
Each initiative will include a team lead who is responsible for the following:
- Download and complete the KUMC MOC Portfolio QI Worksheet
- Upon completion of the worksheet, send it with supporting material (run charts, intervention tool, patient and/or physician survey) to MOCPortfolio@kumc.edu
- Upon project completion you will need to provide information about the project's sustainability, spread, best practices, etc.
- Submitting progress reports as needed until the project is completed
- When the project is complete document physician team members' involvement and submit final report